Sunday 31 December 2017

2017 In Pictures Review

2017 has been a full and varied year for me. From Pride marches in Birmingham...



 To a pro-Cannabis protest in Cardiff...



Counter protests against Britain First in Bristol...


























A heat wave seen in Barry in Wales and Jeremy Corbyn on the campaign trail in Telford...



A vigil in Manchester following the terror attack in Manchester...



Protests against Donald Trump seen in Cardiff and Hereford...







Some local sport...



 And this Autumnal shot taken in Leominster, my highest earning image of the year!



Time to say a massive thank you to everyone who has helped enable me on my assignments this year and to all you wonderful people who follow my work and provides support. Look forward to seeing you in 2018 and whatever it may bring!!!!!!

Happy New Year!!!!

Jim x

No comments:

Post a Comment